Online Class Gift
This is an option for those who would like to buy the class as a gift for a friend or a family member. Email email@example.com with any questions.
As the buyer, you will receive a receipt with a gift voucher that you can present to the person you purchased the class for. As the buyer, you will receive a receipt with a gift voucher that you can present to the person you purchased the class for. The voucher will include a student access code that will allow the gift receiver to register for the class and to receive the invite to the class facebook page. The student will have full, instant lifetime access to every aspect of the class as described in the class overview here Online Mosaic Flower Class Following the purchase of the gift, the buyer should notify Kasia Mosaics with the name and the email of address of the student (firstname.lastname@example.org)
More About Online Learning Experiece
Can’t make a Kasia Mosaics Class in person? This is an online version of Kasia’s popular ‘Stained Glass Mosaic Flower Workshop’ which is typically a two day intensive for beginners as well as intermediate mosaic artists. Kasia has taught the live version of this class to over 200 students across the country as well as a growing community of virtual mosaic enthusiasts. Everything covered in the original workshop is documented in detail in the 3.5 hour online instructions that the students get to access anytime.
Lots of great tips, easy to follow directions and the online contact is very helpful, encouraging and fun!!! ... it is great to see other students work and learn from their questions. HIGHLY recommend! ~ Lesa. A from Graham, NC
Experience the Mosaic Process From Start to Finish
Just like the onsite workshop, the online class is suited for all levels – a beginner as well as an advanced student will enjoy and benefit from the class. No prerequisites or drawing skills are needed to be able to successfully complete the class project. The class covers the basics of every step of the stained glass mosaic process from start to finish. It is a great choice for someone looking to develop a strong foundation in stained glass mosaics and to grow as a stained glass mosaic artist.
I have learned a wealth of information about safely cutting stained glass. ~ Jackie from New York
Watch the Class Promo Video
What Are The Benefits of Taking This Class?
- With a lifetime access to the class materials, learn in the comfort of your own home/studio while creating a beautiful stained glass mosaic flower.
- Learn how to score, break and shape stained glass with hand tools – no need to spend money on grinders and wet saws.
- You don’t need to know how to draw to create a mosaic via this Online Class as it comes with a full set of flower designs that may be used for a variety of hobby projects.
- The additional flower designs allow you to continue practicing your new skills following the completion of their first class mosaic without having to worry about the design aspect of creating a mosaic in these early stages of learning.
- The techniques covered in class can be further applied to more complex projects down the line after you build a strong foundation through practicing the lessons covered in class.
The class is so instructive and easy to understand. Close up videos are so helpful and informative...a wealth of information! ~ Patty from Texas
- You will have access to a private Kasia Mosaics Online Class Facebook Group. This is where you get to ask questions, share your progress, interact with other students who are taking the class and be inspired by their results.
- The class project makes a beautiful accent for your home or an artful gift for a special someone.
- You have the option to purchase additional project templates, kits and frames.
A Collection of Beautiful Flower Designs
Included in the class is a set of 12 flower templates that make great class projects – this is unique to Kasia’s class. Learning is made easier and more fun when you know you’re working on a pattern that has yielded beautiful results over and over. 250+ students have successfully created an attractive mosaic based on one of the many templates that Kasia has specifically designed for optimal learning. Every-once-in-a-while, Kasia will add new designs so students will have even more patterns to choose from!
Although I've done glass for years I learned so much from you and continue to learn new tricks! ~Carol. C, VT
What I’ll Need to Get Started
Below is an outline of suggested materials and tools you will need for the Kasia Mosaics Online Flower Class. Included are some links to the harder to find items.
- Access to the Kasia Mosaics Online Flower Class
- A printed template form the template section of the class
- a suitable substrate
- Stained Glass of Your Choice. For beginners I recommend: Spectrum Glass – Streaky and Wispy
and/or Pearl & Crystal Opal)
- A Glass Scoring Tool: There are options (Pencil Grip, Thomas Grip, Pistol Grip or Custom Grip)
- Running Pliers, Wheeled Nippers and Flathead Tile Nippers
- A black and/or sliver sharpie, pencil and eraser
- Eye protection
- An exacto knife, box cutter or scissors and a cutting-matt
- Board Paper, Tracing Paper and Glue Stick
- Good Quality Clear Packing Tape and Blue Painter’s Tape
- Adhesive: Weldbond and a craft brush for application.
- A soft surface material to cut on (a foam matt works well)
- Grout (I use the Polyblend #60 Sanded Charcoal Grout from Home Depot)
- Dust Mask
- Disposable Plastic Mixing Container
- Rubber Gloves
- Tarp or Newspaper
- Hand Broom and Dustpan as well as Broom and Dustpan